Chamber Business Awards Re-Scheduled
With the disruption of COVID-19, Shepparton’s premier business awards have been rescheduled to 2021.
This year was to be the 25th year of the popular awards.
For many years the awards have attracted 100s of nominations in 13 business categories.
- Apprentice / Trainee of the Year.
- Best New Business (under two years).
- Visitor Experience of the Year with three awards: Tourism – Hospitality, Tourism – Accommodation, Tourism – Accommodation.
- Best Marketing / Advertising campaign.
- Entrepreneur of the Year.
- GV Healthy Workplace of the Year.
- Young Professional of the Year.
- Customer Service of the Year with three awards: Professional Services, Trade Services, and Retail Services.
- Business of the Year with three awards: Professional Services, Trade Services, and Retail Services.
- The highly coveted Business Hall of Fame award will also be a highlight in 2021.
NEW for 2021 – Innovator of the Year Award
Major local manufacturer, Pental, manufacturer of leading Australian brands such as White King, sponsors the awards.
The Chamber is delighted Pental White King will continue to sponsor the awards in 2021 and 2022.
The Shepparton Chamber of Commerce and Industry is honoured to bring the Shepparton Business Excellence Awards, which will be back bigger and better than ever in its 25th year, now set for 2021. The 2021 awards will be known as the White King Duracell Awards.
You can follow the updates of the awards via Triple M, WIN TV, The Adviser, and the dedicated business awards website www.sheppartonbusinessawards.com.au